SBI Senior Executive (Credit Review)
State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizen for appointment for the post of Senior Executive (Credit Review) in Specialist
Cadre Officer on contractual basis.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 22.01.2019 TO 11.02.2019
Click here for detailed advertisement
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature
will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Short listing & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a
candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will
neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/
qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit
according to their age in descending order