IBPS SO 2019 Official Notification
IBPS SO 2019 Notification has been released by IBPS on Jan 16, 2019 to recruit aspirants for the posts like IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I, Law Officer Scale I, HR/Personnel Officer Scale I and Marketing Officer Scale I. There are total 1315 vacancies in IBPS SO 2019. The online registration is expected to begin in July. The exam is conducted in two parts-
1. IBPS SO Preliminary Exam and
2. IBPS SO Mains Exam.
Click here for IBPS 2019 Exam Calendar
- IBPS SO 2019 Application Forms will be released in July 2019 and will remain open for a month
- In 2019, IBPS SO Prelims is scheduled on 28th and 29th December 2019 and Mains is scheduled on 25th January, 2020.
- Candidates who wish to apply must have a bachelor’s degree in a required stream.
- IBPS SO Exam Pattern is different for both the papers (prelims and mains)
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) holds SO Exam for recruiting Scale I IT Officer , Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer in various public-sector banks in India. The recruitment exam is conducted annually by IBPS.
The selection process consists of Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview round. Prelims qualifiers will have to appear for Mains exam. After qualifying the Mains exam, candidates will further have to appear in a Personal Interview round comprising 100 marks. Final selection is done based on overall performance of the candidate.